Day 1: Delhi – Jim Corbett National Park
Your journey starts from your pick up point at Delhi (Airport/Hotel/Residence/Railway station), from where, you will be driven to Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand. After your arrival, check in at the wildlife resort, have some food, freshen up and take some rest. The evening is meant to be spent at leisure.
You can navigate around and visit Garjiya Devi temple nearby. Return to your resort, by evening, for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Jim Corbett National Park
Get up in the morning, have your breakfast and get ready for your jeep safari around the National Park. In the national park, you will be left stunned by the wide range of biodiversity. You will get a chance to view over 586 varied species of migratory and resident birds, including blossom-headed parakeet, the crested serpent eagle, the red junglefowl etc.
The sight of Royal Bengal tigers among the dense forests will humble and excite you at the same time. Other wild animals in the national park include varied species of Elephants, Leopards, Indian Python, Crocodiles, etc. Besides the wide range of fauna, you will also witness varied species of plantations. There are approximately 488 different species of plants in the national park.
You will also view the Dhikuli, a beautiful rest house, in the Park. From Dhikuli, you can be a witness to valley’s extreme beauty. You will also get a chance to board the elephant safari in the jungle. In the evening, reach back to your resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3: Jim Corbett National Park – Delhi
Early next morning, go for a jungle safari in the national park. Return to your resort for your breakfast. Freshen up and get ready to drive back to Delhi from where you can avail the transport of your choice for your onward destination.
• Transportation By Car throughout the trip
• All pick up and Drop Facility by Car
• Accommodation on Double / Triple Sharing Basis
• Morning Tea and Coffee
• Morning Breakfast
• Jeep safari inside the park
• Enjoy Elephant Safari
• Nature walk
• All Driver T.A. D.A ad toll parking Charges
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
• Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
• Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
• Guide & Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
• GST 5% Extra